• setembro

2022
  • 1
  • 0

Try Tinder down? ute in the past: Tinder try a location-based personal look cellular software tha

Finally Updated a minute in the past: Tinder are a location-based personal search mobile application that facilitates communications between mutually interested customers, enabling coordinated users to talk. The application is most frequently used as a dating application.

No problems found at Tinder

Tinder troubles in the last a day

Right now, there isn’t detected any issues at Tinder. Will you be experiencing dilemmas or an outage? Set an email for the remarks point!

Many Stated Troubles:

all I’m stating is register on tinder go through the 27 to 37 generation alcohol enthusiast girls w 2 different baby daddies and a career dealing with large schoolers and crackheads at a jack-in-the-box this will be individually 1 woman “men” appreciate run off, everything will finish, don’t waste it in one single ***

cosmo ‘acab’ limbs (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 hrs ago

How come people on tinder maintain telling me personally we ‘look like trouble’

Ulysses junk e-mail (@peedintheshower) reported 9 hours ago

Tinder ladies wish someone to become mean in their eyes. Issue is, I’m a pretty wonderful guy,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 time ago

My tinder has been broken for days I’m sobbing

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 hours back

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram assists you to correct your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 hrs ago

not on tinder selecting hook ups but im on tinder finding someone to correct my trash disposal

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 many hours ago

i think it could be a very important thing that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the last times i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked me I quickly went on the thing I considered at that time ended up being the number one time of living and then I managed to get my personal heart broken over repeatedly for a-year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 hours ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay men. All you do is crash cars and swipe leftover on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 many hours before

spoke to sum man on tinder for just two time and i’m sure i’m crazy. just starting to consider i’m the issue ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 hours before

do tinder know obtained the worst application design ever or manage they just pretend want it doesn’t freeze every 4 minutes

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesn’t has liquidity problem.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 time ago

I’ll making a tinder in my own visibility it has “I DO HAVE NO CELEBRITY BATTLES LEGO MODELS” “I DETEST MAPLE SYRUP” “I’VE DON’T DIED IN A FAKE CAR CRASH” Should you get the reason why I stated this recall Everyone loves you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 time ago

i applied to including 20 opportunities smashed in addition to chick www.datingmentor.org/escort/houston whos removed the woman tinder 100 period i very like every time she comes home was actually working lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 hrs ago

Matter for using the internet SWers: carry out designers routinely have a contract for operating w low professional collaborators? sample tinder dates that “want to make material” if that’s the case exactly what do you generally put on they? I wish to render one and so I can make money from my slutty blog post vaccine phase

cowboy smaller (@arloschneider) reported 18 hrs ago

kollin with a k was a child i paired with on tinder freshman 12 months whom i made observe oh hello beside me in my dorm space for fifteen minutes before realizing he searched exactly like the man i’d merely broken up with the we generated my roommate query your to go out of but the guy leftover their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 hrs ago

I can’t perform tinder anymore i just wanna meet people while operating within my outdoors shop job whom comes deeply in love with me like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hours ago

the number of occasions i’ve lied to guys on tinder claiming I became concentrating on university tasks when i’m in fact lying-in bed eating my pounds in foods

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 several hours ago

My ex unrivaled with me on tinder today. implies he’s finally shifting, he’s at long last dating once more. He should not will getting pleased when he left me so broken.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 several hours ago

I do want to render a tinder profile merely therefore I can put my personal bio as “aromantic but perchance you can fix me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 many hours before

There clearly was a problem on Tinder any time you put In your biography “I got a huge ****” it’ll accommodate you with a number of babes. Like legit they have to fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 hours before

@J4CKMULL I see that tinder advanced is functioning

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 hrs in the past

The catboy picture of pitbull has never made my personal tinder get more suits I believe this thing try broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 many hours before

Each time Duncan was actually operating and couldn’t come across a coding response on StackOverflow, he’d grab my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all of the engineers to inquire of it and would obtain the answer more quickly than he’d asking their friends. This is the way you utilize a woman’s reply-guys on the internet.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM KINDA CRACKED with OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t operating?

Kindly let us know exactly what problem you’re having with Tinder:

• On Line Characteristics
  • Application Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thanks a lot for any document! When you yourself have any strategies or frustrations you intend to discuss, kindly keep an email from inside the reviews point!

Faça seu comentário

You comment will be published within 24 hours.